TikTok is a dynamic platform for businesses to create and share informational content with their potential customers. Remember that on any social media platform, you can track the results accurately and develop a strong growth marketing strategy. Thanks to the plenty of TikTok features! If you are a business, ensure that you have switched to a business account so only you can access the features. One of the valuable in-app features is TikTok Analytics, which helps track your followers, viewers, and other metrics of your TikTok profile. By getting clear insights, you can understand how your content is performing on the platform. Moreover, to increase your content visibility and video engagement rate, you need to know buy tiktok likes As a result, you will get a clear perspective and effectively grow your fame on the platform. Let’s read this article to access your TikTok analytics and clearly understand your metrics.
How To Access Your TikTok Analytics?
If you want to track your TikTok analytics, you must ensure that you have switched to a TikTok Pro account. Once you become a Pro user, you can start utilizing this feature and analyze your profile’s performance. It is free to do, and you can easily set up your marketing strategy to increase your business reach.
Steps To Track TikTok Analytics
- Do you want to view your TikTok Analytics? If yes, here is how to access your TikTok analytics.
- Open the TikTok platform.
- Click the ‘Me’ button at the lower right corner of the TikTok screen.
- Navigate to the three horizontal dots at the upper right of the screen.
- Go to Manage account>Switch to Pro account.
- Choose Business or Creator to access the analytics.
- Fill in the essential information for the account that you have selected.
- Tap Done.
Why Can’t Some Users See Analytics On TikTok?
If users can’t see analytics, then, of course, the reason is that their profile is a personal account. Reading the above information helps you switch to a creator or business account. Once you have chosen the Pro account while sharing your content, leverage PayMeToo and boost the engagement rate. Therefore, you can strengthen your business presence on the platform by tailoring your content strategy that suits your business requirements and budget.
How To Access TikTok Videos Stats?
Well, you can use analytics to track your profile and your content. Also, measure your video performance. Remember that TikTok analytics shows the insights from 7 to 28 days. Here’s how you can track the analytics for your posts.
- Open the TikTok application.
- Click the ‘Me’ button at the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select the video you like to get insights.
- Click the three horizontal bars at the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click the Analytics button at the down left of the screen.
- Now, you will explore the metrics like average watch time of videos, the number of times the video was viewed, and the video traffic source.
Here let’s know how to find the analytics for your TikTok profile:
- Open the TikTok application
- Click the ‘Me’ button at the downright corner of the screen.
- Click the three horizontal dots at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to Creator tools>Analytics.
List Of Essential Factors That You Learn From TikTok Analytics
If you start using the TikTok Analytics features, you will explore the specific data, and with a clear idea, you can customize your strategy to grow your TikTok profile.
The Overview Tab
When you click on the TikTok Analytics, the first element you will explore is the Overview tab. It showcases the specific data for the last seven days. They are:
- The total number of views you get for all of your content posted in the last week. Also, know that the numbers have increased or decreased compared to the previous week.
- The total number of followers.
- The number of followers you gained or left.
- The number of profile views and the number of views increased or decreased.
Remember that you can see the date range from the last 28 or 60 days. By customizing the data, you will get clear insights about the increase in traffic for specific days. Therefore, know which video you got traffic and create the power performing content to build a long-lasting relationship with the future customers.
The Content Tab
If you tap on the Content tab, you will explore the information related to the TikTok posts you have posted in the last week. The data you will see includes:
- The number of videos that you have posted.
- The number of currently trending videos.
- Get analytics for all videos from old to new.
The Followers Tab
It is the final tab that lets you know about your followers. The Followers tab is located in the upper right corner of the screen. It includes:
- Current followers count.
- The number of followers increased or decreased in the last week.
- Followers demographics such as age, gender, and location.
- What videos that your followers love to watch.
- What trending songs that your followers love to listen to.
Get to know that if you want to know your demographics, you should at least have 100 followers.
Video analytics monitor and analyze the individual videos, and you can use it from your TikTok profile or by tapping the video in the Content tab. The analytics data includes:
- The number of times that the video is played.
- The number of likes.
- The number of times it was shared.
- Total playtime.
- Average watch time.
- The total comments.
- Video traffic source – From ‘Profile’ or the ‘For You’ page.
- The total users watched your video.
- The user’s top locations.
Wrapping It Up
TikTok analytics helps businesses to determine the performance of their marketing campaign. Utilizing TikTok analytics, you will get a clear picture of how to create the type of content your audience loves to watch. Then, with a clear view, trickly generate humorous content, and following the right strategy, take your content in front of the potential viewers.