CSC Registration- Common Service Centres. It is a scheme to deliver government e-Services to rural areas and remote locations where the computer and Internet facilities are not available.
In this tutorial, we are going to see “How to apply for CSC Registration in CSC Portal” and it’s other details.
This scheme is run under the Digital India Scheme. Apna CSC is the government-approved centers run under this scheme to deliver PAN card to all Indian citizens.
It is a significant part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) which was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
CSC Registration Details
|Scheme Name||Common Service Centre(CSC)|
|Run Under||Digital India Scheme|
|Launched On||CSC 2.0 |
|Area||Rural and Remote Locations|
|Fees||Free of Cost|
Services Offered By the CSC
The below services are offered by the Common Service Centre. You can avail of these services at a low cost on CSC Centres.
- G2C(Government to Consumer)
- C2G Kiosk(Consumer to Government)
- eGovernance & eServices
- Rural BPO
Required Components | Eligibility
I have mentioned the infrastructure and Computer components required for the CSC Project. Those are,
- Room/Building having a place of 100-150 Sq. Ft
- 2 Computer with UPS
- Windows 7 or above Licensed Operating System
- Two Printers(Inkjet+Laser)
- Digital Camera/Webcam
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner
- Broadband Internet Facility
- CD/DVD Drive
- VLE(Village Level Entrepreneur) must have Computer Knowledge
Steps to Apply for CSC Registration – CSC Portal
CSC Registration can be done only through Online. Make sure you have the required components and the required documents in the prescribed format. Follow the below steps carefully.
Read Also:- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme
Note:- Use your primary mobile number and valid email ID for the registration to avoid any inconvenience.
1. Visit the official link of CSC Registration. It will open the registration form look like the below image. Enter your mobile number and captcha code then submit the form ( You will receive OTP to your mobile number).
2. It will ask you to verify your mobile number via OTP and don’t forget to enter your valid “email id”, “captcha code” then submit the form.
3. You have to verify your email via OTP. Enter the OTP you have received to your email and captcha code then submit the form.
4. It will open the registration form where you have to enter your AADHAAR VID(Virtual ID) and other personal details.
Note:- AADHAAR VID is not your AADHAAR Number. You have to generate the AADHAAR VID.
5. It will open the Aaadhar Verify page where you have to verify your AADHAAR via OTP received to your mobile number and email.
6. Finally, It will open the registration form where you have to fill kiosk, pan, and banking details.
Note:- You have to upload the canceled cheque. It is mandatory.
7. That’s it, Submit the form and take the print out of the receipt for future reference.
The registration steps mentioned on the other websites are outdated because CSC changed their website design. I will try to collect more details about this scheme and will update this article as soon as possible.
Steps to check CSC Application Status
Once you have done the registration procedure, you may want to check the status of the application whether it is approved or disapproved. It is possible to check the status of the CSC application. Follow the below steps carefully.
- Open the official Government CSC Website – Link
- Enter your application reference number
- Fill up the captcha code
- Finally, Submit the form. It will show you the current application status.
If you lost your CSC application then don’t worry with the help of the reprint application option you can able to reprint the application via the official website.
I don’t know much detail about the CSC Re-Registration. I will research that and update it here.
Apna CSC Contact Details
If you have any queries regarding the CSC registration, you can contact the official supporting team via below contact details.
Contact No: 011 4975 4924
Frequently Asked Questions About CSC
How to apply for CSC registration?
What is VLE?
What are the documents required for CSC?
Proof of Identity
Proof of Address
Canceled copy of Cheque/Passbook
How to check the CSC application status?
Do I have to pay fees for CSC Registration?
What is the abbreviation of CSC?
I hope this article helps you know about “CSC Registration” and other CSC Portal details. If you have any queries please let me know via comments. I glad to help you. Share this article with your friends to help them.