Axis Bank is among the top commercial banks in India that assists numerous customers daily. Though the bank offers online services, many customers still prefer offline services that require them to visit the bank branch in person. This makes it crucial for customers to know the Axis Bank timings to ensure they avail timely assistance when they visit the bank Or opt for any offline service.
On that note, let’s find the Axis Bank active hour timings below.
Axis Bank Timings and Active Working Hours
Axis Bank extends an array of online services to allow customers to avail of financial help and assistance without visiting the Bank in person.
Additionally, it extends offline services a customer can avail of at specified working hours.
The table below shows the Bank timings:
|Active hours and services||Working Hours|
|Axis Bank opening hour||9:30 AM|
|Axis Bank closing hour||3:30 PM|
|Axis Bank NEFT Timings||Round-the-clock service (online)|
|Axis Bank Timings on 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays||9:30 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Axis Bank Timings on Sundays||Closed|
Notably, the Axis Bank timings may vary from branch to branch hence, it’s recommended to find the operational hours before visiting a Bank in person.
Additionally, Axis Bank remains closed on second and fourth Saturdays and public holidays, including national and regional holidays. Customers should check with the Bank about such public holidays before visiting the Bank.
Axis Bank Lunch Timings
Typically, the lunchtime for the Axis Bank branches is from 1 pm to 2 pm. The staff of most branches prefers to take breaks in batches to ensure smooth assistance and deliverance of banking services to customers. However, it’s best to find the lunch hours and avoid visiting the branch during the break so that one doesn’t have to wait for the employees to resume service.
Axis Bank Timings on working Saturdays
The Bank extends services at regular hours during every first, third, and fifth Saturday of the month. One can visit the Bank between 9:30 am – 3:30 pm on those working Saturdays and avail of assistance with their banking requirements. As discussed, Axis Bank remains closed every second and fourth Saturday of the month.
Axis Bank NEFT Timings
Axis Bank customers can avail of NEFT services online anytime and anywhere. The service is available round the clock and doesn’t require users to visit the Bank if they pick the online method.
However, those who choose to do NEFT transactions offline must visit the Bank between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm and submit a duly filled NEFT transaction form at the Bank.
Axis Bank RTGS Timings
Axis Bank RTGS facility is also available 24*7 and can be performed easily online. The facility is available all days, including Bank holidays and second and fourth Saturdays.
Axis Bank IMPS Timings
This transaction facility is also available 24*7 to customers. They can use the IMPS mode to transfer funds at any time of the day, including Bank holidays.
Axis Bank UPI Timings
Being a completely online feature, the Unified Payment System or UPI can be accessed at any time and from anywhere. UPI has also been deemed the quickest and most hassle-free form of transactions
Axis Bank net banking
Similarly, customers can access their account online via Axis Bank net banking service 24*7. They can track the account or make transactions through the facility as and when required. However, customers need to register with the bank for the net banking facility to use the accompanying features.
Axis Bank also offers customers personal phone banking services that assist them with small requirements, including information about extended services, raising requests for a new chequebook, ATM PIN generation, and more.
Customers can also avail of this facility for emergency services such as blocking a lost card. Notably, the emergency service is available 24*7. However, other specific services can be accessed only during certain hours.
Here’s how and when to access phone banking services:
Axis Bank customers can access phone banking services from their mobile phone or landline by dialing any of these numbers:
- 1-860-419-5555 (Charges applicable)
- 1-860-500-5555 (Charges applicable)
- 1800–103–5577 (Toll-free number)
- Customers who are outside of India can also access the phone banking services by simply dialing the number +91-22-67987700.
- To block credit debit or prepaid cards, customers can dial the emergency helpline number +91 22 67987700
- Customers must note that they can avail of Loan Services via phone banking between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday but excluding national holidays.
- On the other hand, IVR services are made available to customers 24*7.
- Also, one can avail of assistance with credit cards and account services between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Besides these services, one can also explore other Axis Bank phone banking offerings. For instance, here are a few of the most popular and sought-after services extended by phone banking that you can avail of:
- Quick Aadhaar Seeding
- Easy E-Statement Registration
- Find out about Deposit Interest Rates
- Find details of Deposit Interest Rates
- Find details about Products and Services
- Find details of ATM and Branch locations
- Get information about or ask queries related ATM use, the internet Banking, or the Mobile Banking facility
- Blocking of the internet banking user ID
- Hot listing your cards
- Raise a request for a Cheque Book
- Raise a request for a statement by email
- Ask for a duplicate statement
- Check information of Account Balance and Transactions
- Check information about the status of Cheque Issued or Deposited
- Regenerate your ATM PIN for your Debit Card
- Regenerate a new internet banking password
It’s is advisable to switch to online banking services such as Axis Bank net banking or Axis Bank mobile banking for a quick and hassle-free financial experience. However, those who don’t have access to a smartphone or internet service or are more comfortable with offline banking features can visit their nearest Bank branch for their banking requirements. That said, they must find out Axis Bank timings in advance to avail of time assistance without any confusion.